- The Comedy Club
- The Conqueror of the end of the world
- The Break
- 90 Minuti
- Catch me if you can
- I am alive
- Pool Fiction
- The Target
- Where were you back then?
- The Boat
- The Red Eagle
- One Step Forward
- Scarlet Shore
- Paco's Men
- The Serranos
- The boarding school
- 7 Lives
- Anchors Aweigh
- Family Doctor
- Four Doors
- In the Heart of the Ocean
- Javier doesn't live alone anymore
- Lolita Cabaret
- Who lives there?
- Secondary Roads
- 24 H
- 59 seconds
- Benidorm Bastards
- Desafío Mental
- Destinos de película
- Flo's Show
- Fridays in the Show
- How well do you know Spain?
- I know what you did
- Look at my neighborhood
- Neox Fan Awards
- The Informal
- The Joke Club
- The ranking of the decade
- What are you telling me?
- 3 meters above the sky
- A Night in Old Mexico
- Brain Drain 2
- I want you
- Paper Birds
- Red Eagle, the movie
- A group of young television professionals create a production company called Globomedia with the aim of producing quality content.
- Noche, Noche (Antena 3) , the production company’s first variety show.
- El gran juego de la oca ( Antena 3), wins two TP awards . 39 episodes produced.
- El Rompecabezotas (ETB2), first game show produced for a regional channel. Over 1.500 episodes produced.
- El programa de Ana (Telemadrid), first talk show for a regional channel.
- La Vuelta de la fama (TVE). Variety game show based on the Vuelta a España cycling competition.
- Qué me dices (Tele 5), a show that modernized TV celebrity gossip shows and reached a total of 637 episodes. Two TP awards.
- Médico de familia (Tele 5), Globomedia’s first drama series and a huge ratings success. 119 episodes broadcast. One Ondas and four TP awards for Best Series. Adapted for Italy and Portugal with similar success. Most-watched show for 3 seasons in a row.
- Caiga quien caiga (Tele 5), a satirical news and current events show. One Ondas, four Spanish TV Academy awards, and three awards for its host, among others.
- Menudo es mi padre (Antena 3), 60-episode series.
- Ana (Tele 5), talk show with 600 episodes broadcast.
- Más que amigos (Tele 5), series featuring a cast of unknown up-and-coming actors including Paz Vega and Alberto Sanjuán.
- Efecto F (Antena 3), first late-night show produced by Globomedia.
- Zip Zap (TVE), TV-themed trivia game show.
- Médico de familia breaks audience records (10.8 million viewers and a 60% share) with the protagonists' wedding. Most-watched broadcast of the 1997/98 season, not including sports broadcasts.
- Periodistas (Tele 5), first national drama series based on a professional setting. 120 episodes broadcast. One Ondas for Best Series.
- Compañeros (Antena 3), 121-episode teen series that became a huge phenomenon among fans. One Ondas and two Gold TP awards.
- El informal (Tele 5), daily news satire show that accumulated 844 episodes. Ondas for Best Entertainment Program and three Gold TP awards.
- Club Disney (Tele 5), children’s programming block.
- Policías (Antena 3). 83 episodes broadcast.
- 7 vidas (Tele 5), first sitcom produced by Globomedia. The show has gotten one Ondas and three Spanish Television Academy awards. It was adapted for Portugal and Italy. 204 episodes broadcast.
- El Club de la Comedia (Canal+), the first Spanish made-for-TV stand-up comedy show. Ondas award for Most Innovative Program. The only show broadcast on six national TV channels (laSexta, Antena 3, Tele 5, TVE-1, Canal + and La 2).
- Qué punto (Tele 5), daily current affairs magazine program.
- Cercanías (Telemadrid), first reality-style documentary series produced in Spain.